Saturday 14 September 2013

Meet the Authors

     Welcome to the daily blog report of BlueMaroon. This page is dedicated to her life and work. We have been observing Sarah for quite some time now and have developed a keen interest in her. She is quite the human, (however we may be swayed by the way she scratches our bellies) and we wish to study her everyday life and report our findings to the world.
      At this time I would like to introduce me and my co-workers from left-to-right. My name is Amelia, I am the co-journalist of this report, next to me, my dear old friend Eldridge, our head journalist. Next to him is our newest member, Colby. Despite his looks, Colby has almost as much experience in the journalist world as Eldridge. 
     On the left is our editors, the ones that work behind the scenes and make this blog possible. Seth is our intern, responsible for page edits and bringing smiles to the staff. Debbie is responsible for our ask column and can answer any questions you may have. Isabella is responsible for the blogs aesthetics and setting up our columns. In front of her is Lillian, she is the co-director of the blog and keeps us all motivated to keep going. She is also responsible for the bookings. Lastly is the head director. He is the one who got this whole thing started and underneath his grumpy demeanor is a sweet generous soul, just don't let him catch you saying that. Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoy following our blog. From all of us here at the studio, welcome to our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment